Followers

Monday, June 11, 2007

I'll Sleep When I'm Dead


I went to sleep far too early last night, causing me to wake up at 8am. "Whats wrong with that?" you might say. I work at 9pm, until 6am.... I know I should nap or sleep right now, but I can't. Quite frankly, I don't give a shit either. To be honest, I feel sick as a prick, due to the strange sleep pattern. I was considering making pancakes, but that might make my problem worse.
I will, at some point, purchase a case of Red bull tonight, and perhaps this "special" energy drink called "Nos" at good health. Apparently, it's like Speed, and daddy likes his Speed!

The best part about the consumption of energy drinks is drinking them in front of the "Guest Workers" (Immigrants). They become not only amazed at what it can do, but extremely jealous that I can afford a $3 drink. "Oh man....Joo living large!!" Yes sir..I AM living large in my 1 bedroom studio apartment, reaking of cat feces and filthy clothes. Starving for days without food because the state of MA See's fit to withdraw $200+ in taxes from my paycheck. I sir, am "Living large".

Fuck, I feel sick.

No comments: